Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AllPiercings - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AllPiercings > Topics

Subject: EXCELLENT NEWS!
Replies: 10 Views: 1105

tungring 5/22/2007 - 11:49:13
hi guys, and gals, guess what!?! my body jewellery may be featured in a tatoo shop very soon! i will be supplying a new local shop, so that means more sales for me and perhaps more generosity from me towards the group! not that im not generous enough already lol. oh by the way, no one has called me santa clause or easter bunny in the giveaway post yet!so im making a new rule about the major prize, the first 5 people who call me santa claus or easter bunny (which ever you think suits me best) will go into a special draw for the major prize. oh and i want you to explain why you chose santa or easter lol *

tungring 5/27/2007 - 1:28:17
well the deal has been done. they love my gold plated range and are giving me two whole shelves to display my stuff on. i am also considering expanding and offering to supply other shops in my region. it all depends on how my latest venture goes. *

el.mo 5/28/2007 - 1:56:03
Congrats jas, Im glad something good is happening for u. cheers.GIF You R a good bloke and im not just saying that 2 win a prize. *

sprite4u 5/28/2007 - 7:18:38
Bring out the champagne.GIF every1! Congrats Jas! *

tungring 6/2/2007 - 3:20:01
lol el.mo, you know yourself that you dont even need to compete in a comp to get yourself something for free off me, you have been such a HUUUUUGE and i really do mean HUUUUUUUUGE help with this group and if you ever needed some jewellery id be happy to send you some coz you sure as hell have earned it. *

tungring 6/2/2007 - 3:22:02
thankyou to you both el.mo and sprite, im glad its finally getting there, the spending doenst end for me yet, ive still got to buy display cases before i can display my stuff, already spent over $130 on one display case, and ill need another 3 im guessing. *

el.mo 6/2/2007 - 11:25:40
Lol. after all the funerals ive been to lately im thinking bout making a honest man outa my man. does ya offer include rings. *

tungring 6/3/2007 - 4:00:26
lol, well i can get real gold wedding etc rings real low price, or forward you some sites to check out yourself, i mean $1400 rings going for bout $100 etc, and sometimes some stuff goes for way less (no not ebay, ebay is where people sell stuff they have bought cheap and are looking for a profit) the site im talking about only deals with top shelf jewellery with gem stones, diamonds etc. *

tungring 6/3/2007 - 4:03:11
the site even sells stuff that retails for $20,000 and you can get for less than a grand. *

sprite4u 6/3/2007 - 6:22:09
hug.GIF U're a gr8 guy Jas u deserve sum goodluck.GIF with all the hard work u've put in! *

tungring 6/4/2007 - 12:04:10
xsnogs spritex lol, well thats what ya get for making me blush lol *

* AllPiercings Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AllPiercings

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits